Millennials in Healthcare: Hiring, Managing and Retaining top Talent
Instructor : Marcia Zidle
Sep 26, 2018 1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT | 60 Minutes
Millennials are the largest generation in today’s workforce. Many of the nurses, physicians and staff at your health care facility are likely millennials. What employers often don’t know is that there is a big difference between millennials and previous generations in terms of their mindset, their needs, and how they should be managed. Understanding this difference will help you not only attract and retain top millennial talent, but also communicate better with your millennial employees.
During this 60 minute long webinar, our expert speaker Ms. Marcia Zidle will walk you through the subject of hiring, managing and retaining millennials in your workforce, explaining various concepts in detail and providing useful information which will help you create a better workforce.
Topics under discussion include: Who millennials are and what are their needs; keys to understanding, managing, and motivating the millennial generation; attracting and retaining top talent; supervising millennials; how to establish a partnership; difference between managing millennials and previous generations; what skills or assets millennials have; management tips for motivation; communication techniques for speaking to millennials; how to ensure your team is engaged, committed and productive; motivation tips to reduce turnover rate; strategies to improve employee (and ultimately patient) satisfaction, and many others.
All webinar attendees will be provided handouts which will help them remember and make the most of what they have learnt during the training session.
- Understand who millennials are, and what their chief needs are
- Find out the keys to understand, manage, and motivate the millennial generation
- Discover crucial contributions millennials can make to your business, and how to leverage them
- Learn how to effectively attract and retain millennials as healthcare staff, doctors and nurses
- Obtain tips for fostering a positive workplace atmosphere, so you can retain millennial staff
- Understand ways to communicate better with millennials
- Go through strategies to reduce turnover rate
- Obtain useful strategies to improve employee – and ultimately patient – satisfaction
- …and much more
Who will benefit:
- Physicians and Doctor’s Assistants
- Nursing staff
- Healthcare facility staff
- Supervisors and Coordinators
- Team and project leaders
- Functional Managers
- Operation Managers
- HR professionals