Case Management Outcomes: Does Your Department Make the Grade?
Instructor : Toni G. Cesta
Dec 19, 2017 1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT | 60 Minutes
Case management report cards are an important tool for any contemporary case management department. However, before you set out to develop a report card, you need to know exactly which data elements you want to track and trend. Learn how to do that, and obtain great outcomes consistently, by attending this webinar.
During this webinar, our expert speaker Dr. Toni Cesta will walk you through the subject of outcomes of a case management department, delivering useful information which will help you collect important data and perform your duties better. The session will begin with a discussion of case management report cards, and why they are important. Next, you will learn which data elements you should track and trend, and how you should select indicators, benchmarks and targets.
Other topics under discussion include: expected outcomes of a contemporary case management department, how to align expected outcomes with the hospital’s strategic plan, how to design a case management report card, identification of indicators, how to set benchmark data that represents national (or local) standards, the latest outcome indicators, and how to report the collected information and use it for performance improvement.
After this training session, you will be able to get on track and achieve the best outcomes possible, with the help of data.
- How to design a comprehensive case management report card – start with the indicators that your department wants to track and trend
- Learn how to select indicators, benchmarks and targets
- Learn more about indicators, and benchmark data required while selecting them
- Find out about the latest outcome indicators in today’s age
- Learn how to report the information, and use it for improving performance
- Discover how to align expected outcomes with the hospital’s strategic plan
- Get on track to achieve great outcomes
Who will benefit:
The following will benefit from, and should therefore attend, this webinar:
- Case Management Director and Manager
- Discharge Planning Director and Manager
- Utilization Management Director and Manager
- Social Worker and Social Services Director
- Vice President of Case Management
- Patient Care Services Personnel
- Quality Director and Manager
- Physician Advisor