Money Back Policy
Thank you for purchasing an efficient online training course from FDA educator. We strive hard to provide you the best and most rewarding experience while you discover information, assess, and purchase our online webinars.
Customers have always been priority for FDA Educator. We wish to serve to the best of our capabilities through our webinar programs. Our Refund policy is one very important part of our commitment towards the customers.
Please browse through our policy here to understand how our refund system works before applying for a refund requisition.
What is Cancellations, Substitutions and Refund policy?
- Cancellations won’t be accepted if done less than 24 hours prior to the start time of webinar. Only Conference cancellations received 24 hours prior to the start time of the webinar are refundable.
- If you are not able to attend for any reason, please notify us at the earliest.
- Substitutions are permitted only if informed prior to 48 hours before the start of registered webinar.
- Substitutions mean either substituting a webinar for another webinar scheduled at a different day or substituting the attendee in place of the registered participant or the product for the same webinar.
Substitution/Cancellations will not be accepted in below cases: -
- If the attendee missed the session
- If the attendee didn't receive the webinar instructions due to e-mail bounce/firewall protection. If there is system incompatibility issue at the attendee side
REFUND POLICY FOR LIVE WEBINAR/ON-DEMAND/PRE-RECORDED: -
FDA Educator is committed to refund full order amount of live webinars / On-Demand /Pre Recorded Webinars is being cancelled with given criteria-
- Cancelled by Coding research due to unforeseen circumstances/technical problems.
- Registrants unable to attend a training session should notify us at least 24 hours prior to the training date in order to receive a refund or credit. Notice of cancellation must be in writing via email. To cancel via email, send the cancellation notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the same time, we are not liable for any refund in the following scenario-
- If there is any technical problem at customer/attendee’s end.
- If a customer/attendee has left the webinar in the middle of it/after logging in.
- If a customer is not satisfied with presentation or audio content of the webinar.
- In case of LIVE if you have not received the webinar login credentials you need to inform Pioneer Educator atleast 3 hours prior to the scheduled time of the webinar, no refund will be made after the webinar has been conducted.
In case the refund is applied due to audio or video issues or any other technical problem during live webinar/on-demand/pre-recorded webinar, then it will be properly scrutinised on the basis of time and duration provided by the customer/attendee. Once, we have reconciled and are satisfied, we would inititiate the process of your refund.
REFUND POLICY FOR DVD/ TRANSCRIPT/ANY DIGITAL DOWLOAD:-
- FDA Educator will issue 100% money refund, in case of cancellation of DVD/CD or Transcript before webinar commencement date.
- If you have received damaged or non-functional DVD/CD, then customer shall return it within 20 days after delivery. we wish to send you again. No refund is possible in the case of DVDs/CD or Transcript or any other digital downloads.
REFUND POLICY FOR COMBO OFFER:-
This Policy is applicable if the customer has bought any combination of Live Webinar, On-demand, DVD, Transcript or any digital download.
- If you are making a part cancellation of the order, For e.g. – If you have bought Combo offer of live Webinar + DVD and decided to cancel DVD from it. You would be charged according to original price of the Live Webinar and rest of the amount will refund back to your account.
- Policy for Live/On-demand/Pre-recorded Webinar and DVD/Transcript/Any diigital download stands along with this combo offer policy.
Please get in touch with our Customer Support for more details on the refund process for combo offers.
FDA Educator webinars are subject to customer demand. FDA Educator reserves the right to cancel/postpone webinars on any subject at short notice at no loss or liability where, in its absolute sole discretion, it deems this necessary and binding.
Questions or Complaints:-
For any general questions about your registration, refund status and complaints regarding your refund details, please contact email@example.com .