Running your Pain Management at Maximum Efficiency
Instructor : Amy Gail Mowles
Aug 24, 2017 1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT | 60 Minutes
Running Your Pain Management At Maximum Efficiency.
This comprehensive 60 minute session will show you what successful pain management practices have in common. From establishing their identity, to identifying their strengths through a market analysis.
Our Expert speaker help you with the identifying the best evidence-based practices in the speciality of pain management, identifying professional practice gaps, and to seek input from leading pain management specialists and pain practice management experts as to what the scope of contemporary practice of pain management should encompass and should encompass in the future. By participating in FDA Educator webinar , participants are expected to enhance their clinical and practice management knowledge and skills which will translate into improved care for the patient in pain and the proper and compliant billing for this care, all in an environment of efficiency and safety
Learn the best tactics to take from expert audio conference presenter, Amy Mowles. You’ll be able to:
- Underline your practice’s strengths and unique character, and make the most of both.
- Create a priority list for maximizing profitability.
- Gather the best team possible.Determine the best marketing strategies to implement.
- Be vigilant about your managed care contracts
Sometimes the best way to be certain you’re doing all you can for your pain management practice is to check out what your peers are doing. Look at these successful examples. Finally, you’ll go in-depth with the relationships between licensing, certification, and/or accreditation processes. You’ll also highlight the requirements common to all regulatory jurisdictions and the differences between them.
- Tips on payer negotiations
- How to ensure the filing of clean claims.
- Importance of proper Credentialing and privileging
- Staffing efficiency’s
- Consideration of who to hire
- Effective use of Allied Health Professionals
- Safe and Effective Medication management
- Procedural analysis
- Discussion on state jurisdiction on pain management both procedural and prescribing of controlled substances.
- Ideas on expanding the services you offer.
- Ideas on bringing on new services.
- Relevant communications with referral sources
This session will help you answer these questions:
- What are the best tactics for team building?
- How can I perfect our practice building techniques?
- How can I refresh our referral sources?
- What are ways to implement contracting tips?
- How do I avoid overlooking these scheduling concepts?
- Why can adding invasive procedures help our pain management practice?
- What are some ways to eliminate hurdles to getting paid?
Who Should Attend?
- Office Managers
- Compliance officer