Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) Compliance for Regulated Industries
Instructor : Carolyn Troiano
Aug 24, 2018 1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT | 60 Minutes
The Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program is the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s (CBP) multi-layered cargo enforcement strategy. Through this voluntary public-private program, the CBP works with importers, carriers, consolidators, licensed customs brokers and manufacturers to ensure the security of cargo in the international supply chain. The program is run under the Security and Accountability for Every Port Act of 2006.
If you want to learn more about complying with C-TPAT and its effect on FDA-regulated industries, this event is meant for you. Join expert speaker Carolyn Troiano in this live webinar, as she provides an in-depth overview of the C-TPAT program. Carolyn will explore top compliance issues and industry best practices related to C-TPAT compliance, as well as strategies that you can use for reducing the overall cost as well as the complexity of ensuring compliance with C-TPAT.
Why Should You Attend:
You should attend this training if you have a role in a manufacturing or freight/shipping company that handles goods distributed globally. The training will help you secure the international supply chain and mitigate the risks associated with illegal activities that support and fund terrorism.
Typically, anyone who is involved in securing the supply chain can benefit, whether handling goods physically or having an impact on the supply chain through policies, procedures, legal action or any other means.
This course will also help those in the CBP and related agencies who must understand the best practices suggested to aid in securing their global supply chains.
- C-TPAT program overview including “Tiered” strategy
- Program guidelines and highlights
- C-TPAT compliance
- Learn about the role of the U.S. Customs Border Patrol
- Understand the potential threats of international terrorism to a company’s supply chain
- Understand how C-TPAT came to fruition
- Understand the key benefits of C-TPAT certification
- Learn how to comply with requirements for C-TPAT certification
- Learn key ways to mitigate the threats of international terrorism
- Learn how to use technology to combat terrorism while keeping down cost
Who Will Benefit:
- QC/QA Managers and Analysts
- Clinical Data Managers and Scientists
- Quality Managers, Chemists and Microbiologists
- Compliance Managers and Auditors
- Computer System Validation Specialists
- Regulatory Affairs Personnel
- Consultants in the Life Sciences and Tobacco Industries