CMS Pandemic Telehealth and Telephone Call Billing
Instructor : Jan Rasmussen
May 01, 2020 1:00 PM ET | 12:00 PM CT | 10:00 AM PT | 60 Minutes
Provider offices have been thrown into chaos with the new “stay at home” orders in most of the 50 states. They also want to protect themselves and their employees from exposure to COVID-19 while they continue to serve and treat their patients. Telehealth and telephone calls are providing provider offices with the opportunity to care for their patients during this pandemic. Attend this webinar to know about the significant interim changes by CMS to Telehealth and Telephone call billing during COVID-19 crisis
- Define CMS’s interim criteria for telehealth services.
- Identify the range of services subject to interim telehealth billing.
- Understand what specific providers can bill telehealth or telephone calls.
- Identify correct POS codes and modifiers for reporting telehealth versus telephone calls
- Understand one primary component that must be documented to report telehealth and telephone calls.
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Personnel
- Coders and Billers
- Office managers,
- Denial Resolution Team
- Nursing Staff